Monday, May 16, 2011

We're Off!

After a GREAT Arizona Story Slam, and feeling like I had run a marathon, Cookie and I are off to England!

One of the best decisions I made was to produce the Slam. I was overjoyed at the turnout, and my expectations were far exceeded. My thanks to all who participated!

Now it is time for another adventure - biking in England and Europe. My third summer there promises to be the best. In addition to the UK, I plan to visit Amsterdam, Belgium and France. Many of you know that we leave our bikes locked up at the train station. I have every confidence they will be waiting for us again, albeit a bit sooty.

As always, we shall start in Salisbury, site of a great Arts Festival. We stay at the hostel for two days, then head for the campground. That's as much as I have planned at this time. The rest will unfold as the days pass and we make decisions on the fly.

My eyes (and the rest of me) are tired and I shall attempt to sleep a bit on this first leg of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.